Hyvinvointi ja toimintakyky työssä ja arjessa (not translated), 3 credits - TH00CJ57
3rd year fall term and spring term
Number of ECTS credits
No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Competence objectives of study unit
The student is able to
• identify factors affecting well-being,
• explain the different load situations and load factors occurring during work and everyday life,
• evaluate the client’s work and functional environment and physical load of work,
• present solutions to achieve optimal load,
• plan and implement physiotherapeutic preventive and welfare-promoting means to lower the load of work and functioning,
• act in multidisciplinary teams as a representative of physiotherapy.
The student is able to explain the loading of musculoskeletal system in function taking into account holistic conception of man.
Content of study unit
The elements of well-being, load factors of work / functioning, assessment of work and operating environment from ergonomic perspectives, assessment of physical load factors, ergonomics of assisting patient transfer, relationship of well-being and recovery, promotion of well-being by preventive physiotherapy methods.