Antti Kaseva, Eemeli Huhta
Opintojakson Its learning oppimisympäristössä annetut materiaalit. (not translated)
- Lecture videos on methods & technologies
- Short hands-on sessions
- Supervised individual and group assignments & field visits for case examples
Course will be assessed by scale of 0 - 5.
09.01.2023 - 30.04.2023
01.12.2022 - 07.01.2023
Engineering and Business
Teachers: Eemeli Huhta, Antti Kaseva & Heidi Vilminko
Lisätiedot: firstname.lastname@example.org (not translated)
Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Technology
Ei valinnaisia suoritustapoja. (not translated)
Course will apply TurkuUAS innovation pedagogy methods. Theoretical studies are connected to to practical work such as hands-on sessions, group assignments & field visits for case examples. Learned theoretical knowledge will be applied to practical work helping to achieve deeper learning through real life research, development and innovation examples. Students will have active role and they will have the responsibility for own learning activities and time planning.
Learning will include diverse range of independent and group assignments.
1 student credit equals approximately 27 hours of work.
Lectures on Tuesdays and/or Fridays (starting from week 2, 2023)
Contact lectures will be held on weeks: 2,4,6,7,10 and 12-15. Lab, field and visitor lectures are compulsory.
Students will gain a good command of:
- Theory and principles of selected measurement & monitoring techniques
- Application of state-of-the-art & emerging sensor technologies for lab and field usage
- Fundamentals of design and implementation of measurement programs
- Fundamentals of data processing (quality control, uncertainty assessment, deriving secondary parameters)