Optional Training: Physiotherapy to Support Well-Being at Work, 20 credits - TH00BF32
There is no timing planned for this course unit.
Number of ECTS credits
Optional Training: Physiotherapy to Support Well-Being at Work TH00BF32-3003 01.08.2022-01.06.2023 20 credits(MFYSIK20)+-
Teacher(s) in charge
01.08.2022 - 01.06.2023
Enrollment date range
08.08.2022 - 01.05.2023
1 - 20
Health and Well-being
Degree Programme in Physiotherapy
Competence objectives of study unit
The student is able to
• design and implement client-oriented physiotherapy and rehabilitation to support well-being at work,
• work actively and responsibly with the participating grip in the working life network,
• evaluate the client’s ability to function in relation to operating environments and service needs, taking into account social resources,
• work in a multidisciplinary team to support the capacity of a people in different ages and to take into account social legislation,
• use digital systems of the rehabilitation field,
• evaluate and develop his/her ethical competences.
Content of study unit
As a learning environment, various service organizations, projects and projects providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.