Optional Training: Physiotherapy for Supporting Child’s Ability to Performance and Participate TH00BF31-3002 01.01.2022-14.06.2023 20 credits(MFYSIK20)+-
Competence objectives of study unit
The student is able to
• design and implement client-oriented physiotherapy and rehabilitation for children in different ages,
• work actively and responsibly with the participating grip in the working life network,
• evaluate the client’s ability to function in relation to operating environments and service needs, taking into account social resources,
• work in a multidisciplinary team to support the capacity of children and to take into account social legislation,
• use digital systems of the rehabilitation field,
• evaluate and develop his/her ethical competences.
Content of study unit
As a learning environment, various service organizations, projects and projects providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
Teacher(s) in charge
Esa Bärlund, Pirjo Pennanen, Anu Granberg, Afrisa Kapella