Communication in Professional Contexts 3041254-3004 29.08.2022-04.12.2022 5 op(PINBOS20)+-
The aim of the course is to develop the students’ communication skills in demanding spoken and written communicative situations in working life. The course will give the students skills and confidence to create and share information as a professional in global business.
After the course, students are able to
- Write to inform, influence and persuade by making use of field-specific sources
- Share information in a field-specific community as part of a professional profile
- Present information to create interest and to convince an audience
- Make use of modern communication tools used in working life
- Communicate in English as a professional in academic and business contexts.