Skip to main content

How to use the study guide

In the study guide, you will see degree programme descriptions, study unit descriptions, schedule and extent of studies, as well as ongoing and future implementations.

You can view schedules in Lukkarikone or Study search by the code of the implementation or student group.

TUAS students can enrol for implementations in the PEPPI system. Students from outside TUAS can enrol for studies offered at TUAS Open Studies.


Get to know our curricula through the menu on the left-hand column:

Bachelor’s degree, full-time studies

Most degrees involve full-time studies. Applicants are required to have an upper secondary qualification (e.g. general upper secondary school or vocational qualification).

Bachelor’s degree, part-time studies

The studies enable flexible studying while working. Some degree programmes may require e.g. a further vocational qualification as required prior studies.

Master’s degree

Studies are aimed at professionals with working life experience. At TUAS Master School, you will develop your leadership and management skills as well as your professional competence with working life. At least three years of work experience in the field in question is required for eligibility.

Professional Specialization Studies

Studies are intended for those already in working life, who have already completed a degree or otherwise acquired equivalent competence. Studies are conducted in close contact with working life.

A higher education preparatory program for immigrants

The objective of the studies is to provide the readiness to proceed to higher education studies. The education emphasizes the Finnish language and professional field specific studies and also includes mathematics and English studies.

Elective studies

The objective of elective studies is to deepen and improve degree students’ professional competence. Students select elective studies to complement and extend their degrees according to their own interests.

TUAS Open Studies

Through TUAS Open Studies, you can carry out individual courses or path studies, or complete a diploma of higher education. You can apply for credit transfer for your studies carried out as open studies if you later on apply to become a degree student.