|Search for study unit:||ECTS||1||2||1A||1S||2A||2S||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|Future Operating Environments||5|
Rehablitation and Physical Activity I
|Digital Worker in the Rehabilitation and Sports Sector||5|
|Environment in Support of Rehabilitation and Physical Activity||5|
Rehablitation and Physical Activity II
|User-Oriented Service Design for Health Sports||5|
|Physical Activity of Children and Young People||5|
Rehablitation and Physical Activity III
|Rehabilitation and Physical Activity of Eldery||5|
|Learning and Teaching of Skills||5|
(Select 20 ECTS)
|Master’s Thesis Plan||10|
|Implementation of the Master’s Thesis||5|
|Master’s Thesis Final Report||10|
|ECTS credits per period / semester / academic year||45||25||25||20||15||10||35||35||20.3||20.3||20.3||25||25||13.7||13.7||13.7|
Due to the timing of optional and elective courses, credit accumulation per semester / academic year may vary.
Integration of Rehabilitation and Physical Activity the graduate has the ability to independently design, coordinate and manage preventive exercise services and the operating models of these services by combining expertise and expertise in various fields. The graduate is able to produce, evaluate and use research data on physical activity and rehabilitation as the basis for his or her activities. The graduate is able to work purposefully in multidisciplinary networks of physical activity and rehabilitation in expert tasks. Expertise is based on respect for the individual and continuous development of him-/herself.
The advanced studies will look at the potential for wellbeing on physical activity and rehabilitation. Important themes include service design, health technology, preventive health exercise and the importance of the environment for wellbeing. A multi-professional and networked way of working is essential. The education examines the importance of physical activity and rehabilitation, the focus is on the physical activity and rehabilitation for the children and the adolescents, as well as for the elderly. The training focuses on research and evidence-based reasoning for the new practices.
The extent of the study programme is 90 ECTS.
The studies are composed of:
• Compulsory core competences 20/40 ECTS
• Elective complementary competences 10/20 ECTS
• Thesis work 30 ECTS.
The studies include network studying, independent working and contact sessions. The contact sessions will be arranged once a month during one or two day periods on average. However, there can be more contact days because of the selections of the courses. The contact sessions consist: counselling, expert lectures and seminar work. Part of the studies are carried out together with the national network. The Studies may include travel to different cities. These expenses must be paid by the student himself/herself.
After completing the programme, the student is able to:
· design, coordinate and manage preventive exercise services and practices by combining expertise and expertise in different fields
· respects the individual as an actor and the user of the service in the planning of activities, in their daily lives and in their operating environment
· utilize and innovate technology opportunities for assessment of mobility and performance, and physical fitness and motor skills
· apply the skills of rehabilitation and exercise e.g. to sports coaching and group guidance
· utilize the knowledge base of rehabilitation and exercise in its activities, and produce, evaluate and use research data of physical activity and rehabilitation as the basis for its activities
· innovate in multidisciplinary networks of physical activity and rehabilitation, expert tasks, leadership and entrepreneur
· to evaluate and develop their expertise in exercise and rehabilitation responsibly and purposefully
The pedagogical starting point is the concept of social cultural learning, innovation pedagogy and an innovative approach to learning and development. Students are quided to active, critical thinking, deepening their knowledge and skills in their expertise, and purposefully building the knowledge base of development expertise. Advanced studies are partly carried out in a network of six polytechnics so that each Bachelor's degree corresponds to one course unit of five credits.
The evaluation of studies leading to a Masters´ degree is guiding, developing and continuous. It focuses on the student's learning process and learning outcomes.