Preclinical Training in Internal Medicine Nursing, 1 credits - 7031556
1st year fall term
Number of ECTS credits
Preclinical Training in Internal Medicine Nursing 7031556-3004 01.08.2020-31.12.2020 1 credits(MSHTK20A)+-
Teacher(s) in charge
01.08.2020 - 31.12.2020
Enrollment date range
02.07.2020 - 31.07.2020
Health and Well-being
Pienryhmä A (Size: 15.
Pienryhmä B (Size: 15.
Degree Programme in Nursing
Competence objectives of study unit
Preclinical Training in Internal Medicine Nursing 1 cr SIHOP
- Students will learn to handle the instruments and equipment used for the examination and care of internal medicine patients properly and safely.
- Students will learn to use examination results in the provision and monitoring of care.
- Students will know how to perform advanced resuscitation.
- Students will know how to provide guidance to internal medicine patients.
- Students will learn to safely administer medication to internal medicine patients.
Content of study unit
- Advanced resuscitation
- Observation of and support for the respiratory and circulation system
- Key research and nursing methods used in the treatment of internal medicine patients