Advanced Project on Networking and Cybersecurity, 5 credits - 5000BL89
4th year fall term
Number of ECTS credits
Advanced Project on Networking and Cybersecurity 5000BL89-3002 29.08.2022-22.12.2022 5 credits(PTIVIS19T)+-
Teacher(s) in charge
29.08.2022 - 22.12.2022
Enrollment date range
30.07.2022 - 15.09.2022
Engineering and Business
Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology, Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology
Competence objectives of study unit
After completing the course the student
- can participate independently in systematic research and development activities as a member of the core team
- understands the importance of the project’s goals to the business of the stakeholders and is able to adjust working accordingly
- is able to operate according to a tight project schedule together with the other project team members and the customer and is able to communicate potential schedule risks to the team
- is able to apply his/her knowledge to solve complex technical problems connected to the project independently
- can document the results of her or his work and present them in a clear and communicative way and publish results in appropriate forums.
More detailed outcomes will be defined on a project basis.
Content of study unit
This course focuses on challenging R&D activities in wireless communications and/or cybersecurity.
The course is typically an R&D project implemented in co-operation with Turku University of Applied Sciences and an external customer. However, the project may also be a part of Turku University of Applied Science’s internal research and development activities. The extent and detailed contents of the course will be defined on a project basis.