Basic Practice 5000BM82-3010 01.01.2023-31.07.2023 10 credits(PTIVIS22)+-
Teacher(s) in charge
01.01.2023 - 31.07.2023
Enrollment date range
22.11.2022 - 11.01.2023
Engineering and Business
Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology
Competence objectives of study unit
After completing the course a student can:
- find him/herself a workplace in the field of technology
- enter into a contract with the employer
- act upon the contractual obligations and responsibilities
- be present at the work place on the agreed dates and at the agreed times
- complete work assignments, at least under supervision
- describe functions of an organization and social relationships there
- evaluate the results of the work placement period.
Content of study unit
Getting familiar with working life and the profession in the field of technology.
The minimum total extent of practice included in the B.Eng. degree is 30 cr.