Bachelor’s thesis, artistic part (15 cr)
05.08.2023 - 30.09.2023
04.09.2023 - 31.05.2024
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Linnankatu Arts Campus
10 - 25
- Degree Programme in Fine Arts
- Henna-Riikka Halonen
- Ismo Luukkonen
The students will be able to
• set goals for themselves and work towards these goals according to a planned schedule
• recognise the discourse of contemporary art, adopt the practices and knowledge of professional artistic work and are able to benefit from these in their career.
• work independently in a forward-looking and methodical manner while utilizing different types of sources and collaboration networks and with confidence in their own vision.
• execute artistic work independently and to apply acquired knowledge in the thesis process.
The artistic part of Bachelor’s thesis is demanding both in terms of scope and artistic content, as it shall consist of an independently and methodically executed work or series of works. The thesis work may be an action, exhibition, book or other similar production of visual art.