Bachelor’s thesis, research part (10 cr)
06.08.2022 - 30.09.2022
05.09.2022 - 31.12.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Linnankatu Arts Campus
6 - 12
- Degree Programme in Fine Arts
- Ismo Luukkonen
- 08.12.2022 12:30 - 16:00, Tutkimuksellinen opinnäytetyö 2021167-3003
The students will be able to
• set goals for themselves and work towards these goals according to a planned schedule
• obtain information and carry out research work as a foundation for artistic work.
• recognise the discourse of contemporary art, adopt the practices and knowledge of professional artistic work and are able to benefit from these in their career.
• work independently in a forward-looking and methodical manner while utilizing different types of sources and collaboration networks and with confidence on their own vision and taking into consideration the principles of sustainable development.
• analyse their personal working processes and their relation with the field of art in general and to improve their skills in communicating about their own work both in a spoken and written format.
• execute the thesis work independently and to apply acquired knowledge in the thesis process.
In the research part, the students will discuss their own way of working, its background factors, practices and meanings.