Ajaya Joshi, Otieno Mbare
1. Business to Business Marketing Management
Author: By Jim Blythe, Alan Zimmerman. Pages: 528 Size: 4.52 MB Format: PDF Publisher: Routledge Ltd. Published: 12 April, 2013 eISBN-13: 9780203067581
2. Stephen P. Castleberry and John F. Tanner: Selling – Building Partnerships (4th Edition, 2014); Mc Graw Hill Education New York
3. David Jobber and Geoff Lancaster:Selling and Sales Management (10th Edition, 2015); Pearson Education ltd, Harlow, UK
4. Other readings and materials given during the course.
Reading and YouTube
The assessment is based on a scale of: 1 - 5
Active participation in team 10%
Individual assignment 40%
Team assignment 50%
06.09.2022 - 20.11.2022
01.06.2022 - 18.09.2022
Liiketalous (not translated)
Ajaya Joshi and Otieno Mbare
More information to be given on the first Lesson.
Degree Programme in Business
All assignments and tasks are completed and returned in itslearning
Experiential learning, inquiry-based, case studies, collaborative, reflective, constructivism, and integrative
student workload = 133hrs
Objectives and goals:
- Understand segmentation strategies in B2B
- Complexities in organizational buying behavior
- Relationship marketing
- The Personal Selling Process and key competence in sales force
- To know the reason why sales forecasting is so important to organisations
The work does not reach the standard level of the course. There is no evidence of further reading or considered thought about the subject matter neither clear demonstration of familiarity with the various B2B marketing concepts.
There is knowledge of core B2B marketing material and concepts but the knowledge and the processing of knowledge is weak or limited. There is only little evidence of wider reading.
The work is reasonably competent, though there may be some weaknesses. Knowledge of various B2B marketing concepts is adequate and while there is evidence of reading beyond the class, it's patchy or not broad (3).
Reasoning; depth and breadth of reading (4)
The work is well developed beyond that given; demonstrates sound conceptual knowledge in B2B marketing and
The work reflect very high conceptual standard and demonstrate knowledge in B2B concepts and autonomous development of reasoning processing well beyond that given in class. There is clear evidence of depth and breadth in reading.