Python 3 –
Based on tasks (making programs), self study (ViLLE)
Homework (max 50 p., linear table). Continuous assessment [formative assessment, self evaluation, guiding feedback].
ViLLE (Visual learning environment) and Cisco Net Academy: [machine evaluation, guiding feedback]
Learning the concepts of the programming is tested in the exam (max 50 p.) electronically by Cisco NetAcad and ViLLE. [summative assessment, teacher evaluation]
One exam (max 50 p.) is arranged [summative assessment, teacher evaluation].
30.08.2021 - 17.12.2021
31.07.2021 - 29.08.2021
20 - 35
Engineering and Business
A student needs his/her own computer.
Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology
One exam in the end of April.
Students learn to design and code programs. With exercises, theoretical issues are trained in. English terms and definitions are the essential part of the studies. The students also utilize videos, tutorials, and new learning environments (ViLLE).
Self study (ViLLE, Course book) and checking continuously homework automatically by learning environments and preparing the exam, 135 h
Total 135 h
• What is programming? Python-language and programming environment
• Variables, functions, imperative programming, control structures
• Using libraries (standard library), data structures
• Data structures, exam
• does not know basic concepts of programming
• cannot read or write simple programs
• knows such basic concepts of programming as variables, control Structures and functions
• understands how the program flow is going
• can read or write simple programs
• knows such basic concepts of programming as variables, control structures, functions, classes, objects and arrays
• understands how the program flow is going and is able to find easy errors
• can make simple programs
• knows such basic concepts of programming as variables, control structures and functions, classes and objects
• utilizes some data Structures as arrays, lists and hash tables.
• understands how the program flow is going and is able to use debugger and error handling
• can make programs that include aforesaid concepts.