Preclinical Training in Internal Medicine Nursing 7031510-3027 28.09.2020-20.11.2020 1 credits(PTERTK20)+-
Competence objectives of study unit
Preclinical Training in Internal Medicine Nursing 1 cr SIHOP
- Students will learn to handle the instruments and equipment used for the examination and care of internal medicine patients properly and safely.
- Students will learn to use examination results in the provision and monitoring of care.
- Students will know how to perform advanced resuscitation.
- Students will know how to provide guidance to internal medicine patients.
- Students will learn to safely administer medication to internal medicine patients.
Content of study unit
- Advanced resuscitation
- Observation of and support for the respiratory and circulation system
- Key research and nursing methods used in the treatment of internal medicine patients