Research and professional source material relevant to the student’s own development project.
The thesis will be evaluated using scale 1–5, applying the evaluation criteria of TUAS Master School. The assessment focuses on RDI-process and reporting on it orally and in writing. TUAS staff is responsible for the summative assessment at the end of the process, and the assessment will be done by two supervisors.
01.09.2021 - 31.12.2023
02.12.2021 - 31.12.2023
1 - 40
Engineering and Business
ja muut ohjaavat opettajat (not translated)
Master of Business Administration, Project Management
After completing the Master's Thesis, the student can:
- critically evaluate and apply research information
- use the chosen methods to analyse ja solve problems in working life
- work independently as an expert in demanding contexts in which he/she is managing his/her own and possibly also the others’ work in a target-oriented way
- communicate and network in his/her own field and in international environment
- take into account communal and ethical perspectives of own profession.
The thesis is 30 ECTS and it is implemented as a development project with a research-based approach and a close connection to practical work. The student carries out his/her development work at his/her workplace, in RDI projects of the Turku University of Applied Sciences, in working life connections or in a manner agreed with the supervisor. The thesis is based on commission, if possible. It is preferable that the thesis is based on an assignment