Publication of the Physiotherapy Thesis and Maturity Exam TH00BE26-3002 01.01.2022-31.01.2023 5 credits(PFYSIS19)+-
Competence objectives of study unit
The student is able to
• draw up the report as a thesis of the development or research work; report is based on results of the development or research work and is professionally profound,
• present professionally the main results and conclusions of the development or research work, especially to the representatives of the client,
• visualize development / research results and out puts both verbally and visually,
• carry out tasks in accordance with communication plan,
• evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the development and research process and report,
• evaluate credibility, reliability and ethical solutions,
• justify his/her choices in professional discussions during the process of thesis work,
• work constructively in their thesis group supporting learning of their own or others.
On a maturity exam, the student demonstrates the mastery of the content of his/her thesis and is able to write his/her thesis professionally and linguistically correctly.
To report thesis the student has analysed data and got main results and/or products.
Content of study unit
Drawing up a thesis report, submitting development/ research findings ja conclusions, implementing a communication plan, writing a mature exam.
Teacher(s) in charge
Esa Bärlund, Marion Karppi, Niina Katajapuu, Kati Naamanka