Basic Practice TT00BU54-3002 29.08.2022-31.07.2023 10 credits(PIOTK22)+-
Competence objectives of study unit
After completing the course a student can:
- find him/herself a workplace in the field of technology
- enter into a contract with the employer
- act upon the contractual obligations and responsibilities
- be present at the work place on the agreed dates and at the agreed times
- complete work assignments, at least under supervision
- describe functions of an organization and social relationships there
- evaluate the results of the work placement period.
Content of study unit
Getting familiar with working life and the profession in the field of technology.
The minimum total extent of practice included in the B.Eng. degree is 30 cr.
Teacher(s) in charge
Tiina Ferm, Poppy Skarli
29.08.2022 - 31.07.2023
Enrollment date range
01.06.2022 - 07.09.2022
Engineering and Business
Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology