- Lectures on methods & technologies
- Short hands-on sessions
- Supervised group assignments & field visits for case examples
- Independent work
Opintojakso arvioidaan asteikolla 0 - 5.
01.01.2022 - 29.04.2022
01.12.2021 - 07.01.2022
Tekniikka ja liiketoiminta
Opettajat: Jan-Hendrik Körber (vastuuopettaja), Antti Kaseva, Heidi Vilminko
Course will apply TurkuUAS innovation pedagogy methods. Theoretical studies are connected to to practical work such as hands-on sessions, group assignments & field visits for case examples. Learned theoretical knowledge will be applied to practical work helping to achieve deeper learning through real life research, development and innovation examples. Students will have active role and they will have the responsibility for own learning activities and time planning.
Learning will include diverse range of independent and group assignments.
1 student credit equals approximately 27 hours of work.
Tapaamiset tiistaisin ja perjantaisin (viikolta 3, 2022 alkaen)
Students will gain a good command of:
- Theory and principles of selected measurement & monitoring techniques
- Application of state-of-the-art & emerging sensor technologies for lab and field usage
- Fundamentals of design and implementation of measurement programs
- Fundamentals of data processing (quality control, uncertainty assessment, deriving secondary parameters)