Cavusgil, S.T., Knight, G., & Riesenberger, J.R. International Business - The New Realities. Pearsons, 2nd Edition, 2012.
The learning methods comprice of lectures, teamwork, and group presentations.
General familiarity with Basic concepts.
03.09.2018 - 31.12.2018
04.08.2018 - 02.09.2018
15 - 50
Tekniikka ja liiketoiminta
Otieno Mbare, D.Sc. (Econ.& Bus.Adm), M.Sc., Dip.(Edu)
Will be announced on the first meeting.
None at the moment.
Will be announced later!
Constructivism and critical thinking
Assignments or any related work will be available on Optima platform.
After taking this course, the student can:
- describe the basic principles of international business from the point of view of an internationalizing enterprise
- describe an enterprise’s internationalization opportunities, Incoterms, payment methods and risks
- work together with others in multiprofessional teams and different cultures
- describe the content and significance of trade and selling in certain specific countries
Quantity: The work is not completed and or;
Quality: The minimum content requirements are not met
Acceptable, BUT Below Average
- Research, thinking, and communication are hardly acceptable
- Appear to grasp theory and have made a start in showing its applicability
- Research, thinking, and communication are satisfactory and very good
- Understanding of theory and applicability but work could be stronger
- Demonstrate general understanding of theory and application in real life context
- Mastery of theory and penetrating insights in real-life context;
- Outstanding research, thinking, and communication