Advanced Project on Networking and Cybersecurity, 5 op - 5000BL89
4. vuoden syksy
Ei tulevia toteutuksia. Katso ajoitussuunnitelmasta seuraavan alkavan toteutuksen ajoitus
After completing the course the student
- can participate independently in systematic research and development activities as a member of the core team
- understands the importance of the project’s goals to the business of the stakeholders and is able to adjust working accordingly
- is able to operate according to a tight project schedule together with the other project team members and the customer and is able to communicate potential schedule risks to the team
- is able to apply his/her knowledge to solve complex technical problems connected to the project independently
- can document the results of her or his work and present them in a clear and communicative way and publish results in appropriate forums.
More detailed outcomes will be defined on a project basis.
This course focuses on challenging R&D activities in wireless communications and/or cybersecurity.
The course is typically an R&D project implemented in co-operation with Turku University of Applied Sciences and an external customer. However, the project may also be a part of Turku University of Applied Science’s internal research and development activities. The extent and detailed contents of the course will be defined on a project basis.