Ei tulevia toteutuksia. Katso ajoitussuunnitelmasta seuraavan alkavan toteutuksen ajoitus
After completing the course thestudent
- can participate in systematic research and development activities as a member of the core team
- understands the importance of the project’s goals to the business of the stakeholders
- is able tooperate according to a tight project schedule together with the other project team members and the customer.
- is able to apply his/her knowledge to solve complex technical problems connected to the project
- can document the results of her or his work and present them in a clear and communicative way.
More detailed outcomes will be defined on a project basis.
The course is typically an R&D project implemented in co-operation with Turku University of Applied Sciences and an external customer. However, the project may also be a part of Turku University of Applied Science’s internal research and development activities. The extent and detailed contents of the course will be defined on a project basis.