Introduction to International Business 3011592-3004 07.09.2020-14.12.2020 5 op(MLIISK19)+-
The student is able to
- distinguish between the competitive requirements in international business vs. domestic business
- define different business models in international business
- describe various business strategies when entering and operating in international business
- understand the requirements for marketing in the international business environment
- acquire the needed information for doing business in the EU.