Introduction to International Business 3011592-3015 13.01.2023-30.04.2023 5 op(MKITIS21)+-
The student is able to
- distinguish between the competitive requirements in international business vs. domestic business
- define different business models in international business
- describe various business strategies when entering and operating in international business
- understand the requirements for marketing in the international business environment
- acquire the needed information for doing business in the EU.