Consumer Behaviour and Consumption KH00BV03-3001 31.08.2020-30.12.2020 5 op(PLIITS18mar)+-
After this course, the student will be able to
- describe and understand the internal and external factors that shape consumer behaviour and consuming;
- define and understand the basic concepts and theories about consumer behaviour and consumer culture;
- recognize and analyze information about consumers and consuming;
- recognize and envision future trends;
- interpret and apply consumer knowledge when making marketing decisions.
Introduction to consumer behaviour, consumption and consumer culture