Lecture slides and other materials will be shared in Itslearning.
Contact teaching ONSITE ONLY; individual and group assignments; learning checks; reflective report.
Assessment will be based on learning checks, assignment(s), learning diary, returning given tasks in time and following the instructions, and participating lectures.
Also, to pass the course ALL the following conditions must be met:
1) Participation rate must be at least 70%.
2) At least 70 % of the total of learning checks and/or assignments are passed.
3) Reflective report about course contents is returned and passed.
25.01.2023 - 27.04.2023
01.12.2022 - 08.02.2023
Liiketalous (not translated)
The contents of the course, assignments, instructions etc. are presented more thoroughly on the first lecture.
Degree Programme in Business
5 ECTS equals about 135 hours of work. This work consist of lectures, assignments, studying independently and writing the learning diary.
- Introduction to consumer behaviour, consumption and consumer culture.
- Perception and meaning.
- Consumer motivation, values and lifestyles.
- Consumers as decision-makers.
- Consumers and their social groups.
- Culture and consumer behaviour.